Friday, April 24, 2009

I Love My Little Shoebox!

I am so living My Little Shoebox! Their products are amazing- the colors, the patterns, the embellishments- need I say more. So this month, I am one of the lucky gals that was able to play with the Flawless line by MLS. MLS also partnered up with Hambly- you know, all of those luscious transparencies, rub-ons- you know, the good stuff. So here goes:

This is my beautiful family. I used the scalloped circle paper- love it! I am so into these MLS chipboard letters. I glittered the "f" and stamped swirls on the other letters with the new champagne versamark inks.

These are my sweet little dumplings- I know, I know -don't embarass me mom- but I love you two so much! Here I played with the MLS overlays. these are so fun and versatile. I cut out the flowers, foam dotted 2 of them, and stickled away. The overlays are so nice because they add that extra oomph without distracting from your photo.



This is my lovely daughter. I used the Hambly clearly overlay sheet and stamped on it with staz-on. I then stickled over the flourishes. This became the base for my page. I layered MLS Flawless papers and used the awesome chipboard letters. I used orange peel stickles to make sparkly polka dots. The MLS chipboard is so great to have because , not only are the colors so easy to use with any paper, but by being a solid, one can always alter them. So now, with one sheet of alphabet stickers, I can either use them solid-which is a staple in all scrapbooking- or change them up depending on my need. Awesome!!




This is my little cupcake- Pumpkin! I used the mini graph Hambly sheet in green and used it as the base of my page, layered some fantastic Flawless paper and used my MLS chipboard letters and MLS overlays. I stickled my overlay and chipboard- Voila!


I made this sweet little card with MLS Flawless. So cute!


The overlays are so fun. I used a permanent marker to darken behind the words "perfect day" . You can also used alcohol inks!



I made this card with MLS Flawless papers and a Hambly overlay. These papers work so well together and made for a very elegant card.


This is just a simple little card to "thank you". Of course, MLS Flawless paper is the base, as well as the flowers. I used a Hambly rub-on (they are like butter) and one of the their craft borders as the flower's stem. Gotta love it.

Well, thanks ladies for checking this out. Talk to you all real soon!!

1 comment:

  1. welcome to blogworld/land pattie:)
    yours is beautiful...

    ReplyDelete