Thursday, March 25, 2010

Here is the last My Little Shoebox layout for this month. This is my mom and sister at Christmas. I love the neutral colors in the All a Flutter line. They work with everything!

Sakura of America was very generous with the MLS team and donated glaze pens to the team. I love the glaze pens! Have you used them? They take a minute or so to dry, but when they dry,
they leave this wonderful raised texture. It's a little hard to see, but it leaves this glossy, almost epoxy looking finish that is appealing. Check out Sakura ( www.sakuraofamerica.com) -they have the pens pens. The quality is fantastic and they have great flow, which is so important. This is one of my paper folds that I love to use. It's a box pleat that just reminds me of lace and trims- which I love! You can see the texture a little better on this butterfly. So pretty!!


Lastly, I made this cute little card with the large image from the All A Flutter paper. I used some wire and rolled it to form the antennae for the butterfly.


Thanks for checking out my blog. There are a ton of really great ideas on the MLS blog as well. It's at www.mylittleshoebox.typepad.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment