Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Cards, cards cards

I love cards! I love sending them, receiving them and most of all, making them. The new My Little Shoebox line called Harmony, makes the most beautiful cards. The colors are vibrant and fun and just scream "cards" to me. I made this cute little Happy Birthday card with the new papers and the new cardstock stickers. Have you guys tried these out yet? Oh my gosh, they are so addictive. They are heavy duty cardstock weight and stick just perfectly!! Oh, and did you see the bottom edge of this card. That's one of the new border punches from Fiskars. We had a super awesome swap with Fiskars! Their punches are fabulous and punch like butter (is that a real phrase? hahaha ). This is the postage stamp border punch. I love it!!


I had so much fun making this second card. I love banners and thought that a string of paper lanterns would have that cute banner look. I used a super awesome white glaze pen from Sakura to add some dimensional dots on the flower, and a black glaze pen to add some stitch lines around the card. Gotta love Sakura!!

Thanks for checking!

No comments:

Post a Comment