Friday, September 24, 2010

I "heart" Fiskars

Fiskars is a wonderful company that has been around for a very long time. I remember my mom having the standard orange handled Fiskars scissors, and I'm proud to own many pairs of those scissors myself. But I am also fortunate enough to lve in a day and age where Fiskars has branched out into the crafting world as well and I have to say, their border punches are phenomenal! MLS did a product swap with Fiskars and I was blessed with some awesome punches. I used the postage stamp border punch to frame this photo of ms. EY and myself. These punches are so easy to work with!


I used the Harmony line to make this layout. I love the new square scalloped paper. So easy to work with. Did you notice the new glitter alphabets as well? They are so cute! I love the lower case font!
Thanks for checking.

2 comments: