Wednesday, June 1, 2011

More Home Tweet Home Cards

Hey there. I can't believe that we are already June 1st. Where has the year gone? The kids will out for summer break in a little over a week and before we know it, back to school shopping will be upon us. Yikes- lol.

So, I was a little busy creating some cards with My Little Shoebox's Home Tweet Home line. I had so much fun creating these fun cards. I think this one is my favorite. I love the cloud paper and had so much fun making this little birdhouse with the papers. I also used Glue Arts adhesives and their great dimensional foam adhesive! Check out their website for some inspiration.


This card is just sweet and heartwarming. I cut out the heart from my favorite cloud paper. The ribbon is from Creative Impressions ( if you've never used their ribbon, run out and get some quick- lol. Their ribbon is simply the best for bow tying!)


I love this card! Even though all of the cards are from the same paper line, they all look a little different. I used one of the die cuts, cut it in half and formed a cone to fill with flowers cut from one of the papers.


Thanks for stopping by and happy scrapping!

1 comment:

  1. oh yeah !!! so very tweet , Pattie !!! adorable !!!!

    ReplyDelete