Friday, July 13, 2012

Fun with Aiko

Hi everyone.  Sorry to have MIA lately.  Between school, graduation, hospital stays and surgery and now CHA prep (fun, fun , fun),  I just haven't had the time or energy to post.  So sorry about that!  But I do have a fun home decor project that I created using the Aiko line from MLS. 
I had a lot of fun creating this wreath.  It takes a circle punch, a bone folder and string adhesive- that's it!  Each ball is 20 circles that kiss each other to form these colorful globes!

Here's a close up of the sweet little girl on the "welcome" sign!
I also made this sweet little card.  The cloud paper from the Aiko line is soooo pretty and colorful!  It created the perfect background.  I just needed to add a few stickers from the Card Stock sticker sheet and I was done.  Love it!
Thanks for stopping by!  The next week we will be at CHA- stop by The My Little Shoebox booth and say "Hi".  We would love to see you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment