Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Getting in the holiday spirit with Punky Sprouts

Hi everyone!  Hope you are all doing well and getting ready for for the upcoming holidays.  We are baking and eating all things pumpkin of late- YUM!
Here are the other two ornament/ tags that I created for Punky Sprouts.  These two are very traditional in color (no pink- what was I thinking!) and great for your tree, gift tags or just a sweet gift (they make great wall hangings as well!).

Here is my first one with Jolly old St. Nick.

 
Here is a close- up of the ornament.

 Supplies used: Rebel Sprout, Lil' Canvas Petals, Lil' Twiney, Lil' Seeds, Lindy's Stamp Gang mist ( get it here)
Other Supplies: Stamp: Stamper's Anonymous, Ink and markers: Ranger, Cardstock: Bazzill, Ribbon: May Arts and Hug Snug, ribbon and sheet music: vintage, flower: My Little Shoebox, pearl: Darice, sheer: Maya Road, Glitter: Martha Stewart, Adhesive: Therm o Web

This is my next ornament.  I stamped and used an iridescent embossing powder to create a resist on my vintage sheet music.  i really enjoy creating a resist on basic papers or cardstock so that I can go back in and crate my own paper using inks and stains.  So fun!! I also used the Lil' Canvas Petals to build this poinsettia.  i misted each petal and built this poinsettia onto a cardstock circle.  When I was making my flower, I realized that I didn't have any gold pearls and it was late at night.  So what's a girl to do? Well, make them of course!  I used some of my ivory pearls, threaded them onto a piece of wire, rolled the pearl in Versamark, sprinkled some gold embossing powder and heated them up ( the wire was a great holder that prevented my pearls from flying all over the place as I used my heat gun and saved me from burning my fingers). The result- gold pearls.
 Here is a close-up.  I needed some leaves and decided to use the Lil' Parchment Blossoms.  I cut them up and inked them.  They take ink wonderfully!
Supplies used: Rebel Sprouts, Lil' Canvas Petals, Lil Parchment Blossoms, Lindy's Stamp Gang Mist and Embossing powder ( get it here)
Other supplies: Trim: Making Memories and vintage, sheet music: Vintage, pearls: Darice, stamp: Inkadinkadoo, Ink: Ranger and Versamark, Viva Pearls in white, Adhesive: Therm O Web and Beacons

Thanks for stopping by.  Hope you enjoyed these ornaments and take the time to create your own!

No comments:

Post a Comment