Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving!!

Hi everyone.  Hope you are all having a beautiful with your friends and family as we celebrate the most American of traditions- Thanksgiving!  There is so much to be thankful for and I know that we all feel the same about our loved ones, so I'll spare you my list of things to be thankful for.  But I do have a Thanksgiving card to share with you all.  I used the Oh Deer! collection from My Little Shoebox to create this card.
 I always like to find different ways to use the 3D Roll up Flowers and Accents dies, so I used a roll up flowers to create the turkey's feathers- super quick and easy!  Check out the My Little Shoebox blog for more cards and inspiration.
 
One of my holiday traditions is creating place cards for my family every year.  This is what I created this year- Pumpkins!  They are just a series of medallions stacked upon each other with a cinnamon stick as a stem.  Pretty cool and they smell wonderful.
 Here's a close-up
 
Happy Thanksgiving once again and be safe if you plan to shop the Black Friday sales- people can get crazy for a discount, lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment