Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Punky Sprouts Ornaments

Hi everyone!  I can't believe that we are already one week into November.  I'm still stuck in September to be honest with you, lol.  I wanted to share with you some of my ornaments that I created for Punky Sprouts. 

This is my favorite tag/ornament!  Vintage + Pink = a very happy Pattie!
I always like to find new ways to use product and I really wanted to use a canvas base for these ornaments that could very easily be used as gift tags as well.  So, I used the canvas sheets from a Punky Sprouts mini album and cute them into an appropriate size.  After stitching and pinking around each canvas piece, I decided to stamp and emboss onto the canvas to create some resist for my Lindy's Stamp Gang mist.
 Here is a close-up of my ornament.  Oh, how I love Christmas!!
 Supplies used: Punky Sprouts: Rebel Sprout, Lil' Canvas Petals, Lil' Lacey Blossoms (get it here)
Lindy's Stamp Gang Mist
Other Supplies: Paper: Prima, Crate Paper, Stamp: My Mind's Eye, Punches: EK Success, lace and sheet music: Vintage, seambinding: Hug Snug, Stamp: Inkadinkadoo, Pearls: Darice, wire: craft store, Ink: Momento, Versamark, Ranger, Adhesive: Therm o Web

My next ornament is a fun Christmas tree that is quick and easy to make.  You could whip out a bunch of these in a short period of time. 
The tree is really easy to create.  I used the Lil' Parchment blossoms.  I used different sizes of the parchment circles, folded them in half and then in half again.  I stamped and heat embossed a pattern onto the tree.  Next I sprayed mist onto the blossoms to color the parchment pieces.  Lastly, I glued the parchment pieces together to form a tree.  Cute and easy, right!
Supplies used: Punky Sprouts: Rebel Sprouts, Lil' Parchment Blossoms, Lil' Parchment blossoms, Lindy's Stamp gang Mist and embossing powder (get it here)
other supplies: border and label punch: EK Success, Paper: Sassafras and Girls Paperie, trim and tinsel: craft store, Ink: Ranger and Versamark, Adhesive: Therm o Web

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my ornaments!  I'll be posting the other two later in the month, so keep an eye out for those as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment