Monday, January 7, 2013

Punky Sprouts and Lawn Fawn!!

Hi everyone!!  I hope that you had a fun and safe New Year!!  I have a cute little wall hanging that I made using a page from a Punky Sprout album a super cute stamp set from Lawn Fawn.
 
I had so much fun creating this wall hanging, the only problem is that both my daughter and myself want it for ourselves (I guess I'll have to make another!)
Supplies used: Punky Sprouts: Rebel Sprout mini album (acrylic sheet from it), Lil' Blossom's Parchment, Lil' Blossoms Lacey, Lil' Petals Canvas, Lil' Petals Cork, Lil' Twiney (from the Funky Punky Fiber pack-canvas)  (find them Here).
Lawn Fawn: Making Frosty Friends Stamp Set (#LF362)  (find it here)
 
Here is a close-up of my wall hanging.  I mixed some acrylic paint with some Golden's medium to create the sky on my acrylic sheet. Lil' Petals in cork are just perfect to make some fun trees in the background. And do you see how cute the snowmen are! Oh my gosh, Lawn Fawn stamps are so easy and fun to work with. 
 
Here is a close-up of my snowflake.  I used a Lil' Blossom Parchment and folded it to create a snowflake (remember that from grade school?) and then glued it to a Lil' Blossom Lacey.   
Here are those super cute snowmen!  Look at all of the detail!  Lawn Fawn stamps are my new favorite for sure!

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my little project.  Make sure to check out the Punky Sprouts blog for more inspiration!!


No comments:

Post a Comment