Thursday, February 14, 2013

Hi everyone.   Happy Valentine's Day to everyone!  Hope you are all being appreciated and shown just how special and loved you are! And not just today, but every day!! Since I'm on the subject of special and love, I just wanted to express how thankful I have been being able to share my scrappy works with all of you these past several years.  I hope that I have inspired you to use your special gift of craftiness as well!  My Little Shoebox has been a part of my life for over 5 years and I have enjoyed every minute of it!
  I created a couple of Valentine themed projects for this month.  I made a card and a treat box for someone special in my life.
Card-pattiebeltran
This is  a card that I made using papers from the Notebook and Cherry Delight.  After hand cutting out the heart from the floral paper, I pop dotted it onto the polka dot paper to give some dimension to my card.  I also cut out a heart from chipboard and covered it in some extra sparkly glitter.  Sometimes it the simple things that make a card really special!
Candyholder-pattiebeltran
Next I made a little sweet treat box.  I love giving out candy boxes for just about any occasion- it's candy after all!  This is really simple to make with a 4x12" strip of paper and a few score marks.  This is great for room moms to make for all kinds of school functions!
Supplies used: Cherry Delight: Bliss, Charming; Notebook: With Love; Island Breeze Trim Pack, Cream Mini Alphabet Stickers.
Thanks for stopping by! 

No comments:

Post a Comment