Thursday, April 4, 2013

Easter Tags using Mother Nature and Therm o Web

Hi everyone.  I have a couple of tags to share with you  that I created for Easter using the beautiful Mother Nature range.  I am always drawn to all things pink, but Mother Natures's soft blues, creams and soft patterns are just too gorgeous!!  This month, we also were able to work with Therm o Web's wonderful line of adhesives!  Therm o Web has every adhesive you could ever need to create beautiful paper crafts (sewing projects as well). 

Tag1b-pattiebeltran
I printed a couple of vintage Easter images to use on my tags.  The Mother Nature range is just perfect for layering, glittering and creating vintage inspired paper crafts!
Tag1a-pattiebeltran
The flowers that I used in the upper right hand corner was simply cut from the Harmony paper.  I used some wonderful Foam squares from Therm O Web to add some dimension.  Their Foam Squares have a slightly higher dimension than other brands, which helps make your project pop that much more!
Tag2b-pattiebeltran
On this tag, I used the Quilling Kit from the Mother Nature range to make that adorable paper flower. 
Tag2a-pattiebeltran
I used the iCraft adhesive sheets with my cardstock to die cut the doily on this tag.  If you ever have unusual shaped papers to adhere, these are a great way to make sure all of those intricate cut papers stick exactly how you want them to. WIth a smudge of brown ink and some glitter, this little tag turned from sweet to beautiful.
Supplies used:
 
Therm-o-web
Thank you to Therm o Web for these awesome adhesives.
Adhesives used: (get them HERE)
Sticky Dot Runner
Super Tape
3D Foam Squares
iCraft Adhesive Sheets
Zots- Medium
Zots- 3D
Thanks for stopping by and Happy Scrapping!!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment