Thursday, April 11, 2013

Kinda Krafty Birdhouse

Hi everyone.  I have a little birdhouse to share with you today featuring Ruby Rock-It Bella! Fundamental's new range- Kinda Krafty!
I took one look at this paper and thought- cute Birdhouse!  Strange how our brain works, right?
So, I sat down one evening ans started making patterns for this little house.
 
I used a border punch to make strips of paper for the roof.  Between the papers and the Fundamentals Accent pieces, I was able to make this cute little tag for the roof.

Here are some close-ups. 

 
Supplies used:
 
I also want to thank Therm o Web, who has partnered with us this month.  They are awesome- just like their adhesives!!  Check them out for all of your adhesive needs. ( click HERE )
 
Thanks for stopping by and Happy scrapping!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment