Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Quick cards using Fundamentals Card Making supplies and Clearsnap!

Hi everyone!  I have some quick and easy cards to share with you today. We are featuring our Fundamentals Card making supplies this month as well as a fun product swap with Clearsnap products. Card2-pattiebeltran
I made this fun card for my dad using the Fundamental Imprints card bases.  The card bases are made from such a nice, heavy cardstock. These bases can take all of the inking, spraying, distressing and stitching that your heart may desire.  Plus, they are embossed.  Embossed white card bases are all the rage now, making these card bases such a time saver!!
Card2-pattiebeltran

Card1-pattiebeltran
For this card, I used the Fundamentals Accents packs.  The Accents pack have such cute embellies for all of your paper crafting needs.  I also used a piece of trim to create the grass on my card- quick way to add some dimension without bulk.
Card1a-pattiebeltran

Card3-pattiebeltran
For my last card, I used the Fundamentals Die Cuts pack and the Decoupage Pack.  The die cuts packs have cute accents pieces that are perfect for creating fast cards!  I also rubbed ink across all of the card bases for some quick dimension and color.
Card3b-pattiebeltran

Card3a-pattiebeltran
This sweet little butterfly is from the Bella! Bling collection.  Instead of peeling the bling from the acetate release, I cut around it.  Then I folded the butterfly along the body's center and placed a Zot dot underneath it.  This allowed me to create some motion with the bling!
Supplies used:

Supplies used- Clearsnap:

A huge Thank You to Clearsnap for the beautiful products!  Make sure to visit them for all of yoru inky needs!  (check them out here )
Thanks for stopping by and Happy Scrapping!!

No comments:

Post a Comment