Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Something Old, Something New- Punky Style

Hi everyone.  I have a  cute mini album  to share today that I created using one of Punky Sprouts "vintage" mini albums.  I played with the beautiful Punky Love album- swoon!  
I love the combo of the canvas, chipboard and acrylic sheets in this album!  Especially the layering that effect on the cover.  I used some paint to create a slight texture around the edge of the acrylic sheet and then used a Sharpie to add some dots.

Here is a close-up of the flowers I created using the Lil' Blossoms- Parchment and the new Lil' Seeds (buttons).  These are hand dyed by Shelly, the owner of Punky Sprouts.  Isn't that awesome!!



This album has such a sweet, romantic feel to it that I just had to use soft colors and of course the Lil' Blossoms Lacy doilies. They are just gorgeous!!



Here is a look at some of the new lace that Punky Sprouts is now carrying- absolutely beautiful!!


Supplies used:  (get them HERE)
Punky Love mini album
Lil' Blossoms Parchment
Lil' Blossoms Lacy
Lil' Seeds

Thanks for stopping by and happy scrapping!!

No comments:

Post a Comment