Sunday, August 4, 2013

Sketch Challenge

Hi everyone!  I have a  layout to share that I created based on Cindy Stevens awesome Sketch.  I'm using the beautiful new paper range from Bella! called My Romance.  Even though this paper is geared towards wedding, it is so versatile that you could use it for just about anything!
6a015391257493970b019104831ffb970c-800wi
Here is my layout.

Layouta-pattiebeltran
I made this beautiful flower using the Arcadia Trimmings lace.  I have a tutorial coming up soon and I will show you how easy it is to recreate this flower.
Layoute-pattiebeltran
I used my sewing macgine to add some interest to the lower half of my layout.  I think stitching is just such a pretty accent- don't you?
Layoutd-pattiebeltran
I used the Bella! Bling to create this circle bling.  Even though it comes in a straight line, it's flexible enough to shape.  You just have to love that!
Layoutc-pattiebeltran
Supplies used:
We would love for you to participate in this month's Sketch Challenge as well!  
Thanks for stopping by and Happy scrapping!!

No comments:

Post a Comment