Monday, November 4, 2013

Festive Fall Cards

Hi everyone.  I have some festive fall cards to share with you today.  
 I so enjoyed creating these cards using some of Ruby Rock-It's fabulous products as well as some fun products from our swap partner for this month...Epiphany Crafts!
 I used some Kinda Krafty paperz along with trims and the Hexagon 25 Punch from Epiphany Crafts to make this card.
 For this card, I used strictly the Epiphany Crafts punch without using the epoxy bubbles to create a fun background for my card.  I also used my Spellbinder dies to create this fun pumpkin.
I think this card is probably my favorite!  I used a Fundamentals embossed card base, cut out a pumpkin shape and inked up the card base.  This is a great way to get more bang for your buck when buying these fabulous card bases!
Supplies used:

Epiphany Crafts:



Thanks for stopping by and Happy Scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment