Friday, January 31, 2014

Wish upon a Star Jar

Hi Everyone.  I have a wish jar that I want to share with you all.  It's a new year- I still can't believe it, and I'm not one to make New Year's resolutions- let's be honest, I'm not going to keep them so why bother, lol- so instead I made a Wish Jar. 
Inside of this jar, I wrote wishes, dreams, challenges for this upcoming year.  I decorated the jar using all of the beautiful embellishments from Punky Sprouts.  We all know Punky Sprouts for their fun mini  albums, but did you know that they have embellishments as well?

I made this fun lacy medallion using Punky's Lil' Blossoms Lacy.  What are those you ask?  Why, they are the most beautiful doilies you will find on the market- and they come in 3 different sizes (all in the same pack!).

Punky Sprouts Supplies used: (get them here!)
Lil Blossoms Lacy
Lil' Blossoms Parchment
Lil' Stems
Lil' Seeds

Hope that all of your wishes and dreams come true for 2014 as well!!
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment