Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Valentine's Fun featuring Bella! Fusion

Hi everyone!  Today I'm sharing some Valentine's goodies  made from Ruby Rock-It's new release Bella! Fusion Purple!  I love all things love related- who doesn't right? lol - and this is just the perfect treat for someone you love.
If you know me, you know that I love candy!  Little goodie bags are one of my favorite things to make and give away!


I made this card with the Bella! Fusion Purple range as well.  I usually love red or pink for Valentine's day, but this paper is so sweet and is just perfect for 

Here is a close-up of the lettering (love the heart as a replacement for the "o") and below I have a close-up of the heart.  I tucked some of the beautiful trimmings from Ruby Rock-it behind the heart.  

Supplies used:

Thanks for stopping by!  Happy scrapping!


No comments:

Post a Comment