Friday, March 7, 2014

Fusion Blog Hop!!


Hello Ruby Rock-it Fans!  We are so excited to be creating with our gorgeous new Fusion collection that debuted at CHA Winter!
Each color family has 4 beautiful double sided patterned papers, and they blend so nicely with our Sugar Candy card stock, Bella! Bling our Fundamentals embellishments!


I created a couple of cards using the new Fusion ranges.  I used the black Fusion Paperz and the Green Fusion Paperz.  All of the colors and patterns are perfectly coordinated within the range and are perfect for creating layouts, projects and cards for any occasion!



Supplies used: 
  

Thanks for stopping by.  Happy scrapping !


MAKE SURE YOU LEAVE A COMMENT ON EACH DESIGNER’S BLOG AND THEN ON THE RUBY ROCK-IT BLOG ONCE YOU’RE DONE HOPPING ALONG RUBY ROCK-IT TRAIL!
Our prize includes the entire Fusion collection!  That's all 6 fabulous colors!
 Comments will close on Monday, March 10th at 11:59pm PST, and we will announce our winner later in the week!

12 comments:

  1. Your cards are magnificents.
    I don't gifted in english, excuse-me !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards! I love these different patterns. I don't think I would have thought to use different patterns of the same color together like this :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous cards! I love the embossing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cards. I really like the green. I was hoping someone would use the green as it is my favorite color. Your card is so fresh and springy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like your cards and layers of papers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful cards Pattie!!! Love that red heart on the grey background!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty cards.
    Love the green
    used on the
    second one, with
    all the layers.
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  8. BEAUTIFUL pair of cards Pattie!!!

    I ALWAYS love seeing the Imprints cards getting a workout and they do look lovely with your pretty Fusion layers, especially having the different patterns in the same colour layered together!!! The inked edges of your Green Fusion "hi" card adds a touch of elegance too!!!

    THANK YOU for sharing your beautiful inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Magnificent cards! Love them both! So elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are so bright and pretty!!! Great job, Pattie B!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very pretty cards! Love all the details and the papers you used!

    ReplyDelete