Thursday, May 8, 2014

Creative Cards


Hi everyone!   I have a couple of cards to share with today that I created using the new range from Ruby Rock-It called Heritage.  I love all things vintage and this paper is so perfect for all of your shabby or vintage inspired crafting.  

I used the beautiful Fundamentals Imprint card bases to create both of these cards.  They are made of a beautifully embossed, ultra heavy weight cardstock and are perfect for all of your card creating.  You can always cover up the embossed fronts, or like in this card, I used ink to enhance the delicate embossed details.

The Heritage Die-Cut pack has the most beautiful embellies that are glittered and ready to use.

For this card, I decided to get a little creative and turn a standard card base into a tri-fold card.  I turned the card base so that the card opens from the left versus the standard right.  I then cut 1/8" off of the front of the card.  I used the Butterfly sheet from the Heritage Die-Cut Pad.  I cut a small strip of white cardstock and scored it down the center.  This is what I used to create the tri-fold.  I adhered the butterfly Die-cut to the front of the folded flap of white cardstock.  Then I glued the other side of the white flap to the back of the card.  Below is a picture of the flap opened.  I placed the flower accents onto the front of the card to help keep the flap closed.

Supplies used:

Thanks for stopping by and Happy Scrapping!!


No comments:

Post a Comment