Thursday, May 29, 2014

Oriental Chic Cards


Hi everyone.  Today, I have a  couple of cards that I created with the beautiful new Oriental Chic range along with a stamp from our swap partner, Some Odd Girl Stamps.



This card was so much fun to create!  The colors in the Oriental Chic range are so rich and warm, yet they are really versatile for everyday use.  I also had a lot of fun coloring!

The embellishments from the Oriental Chic range are awesome as well.  I layered some of them and used some foam adhesive to create dimension.


I also created this cute little card.  This beautiful bird embellie is from the Die Cut Pad embellishment pack.  Each pack has multiple designs in the pad and 3 of each design.  I think my favorite part of the pack is one of the sheets from each design is glittered.  Everything is better with glitter!!

Supplies used:

Some Odd Girl:

Spellbinders Dies:

Thank you to our swap partner:  Some Odd Girl.  You can visit them here

Thanks for stopping by and happy scrapping!!




No comments:

Post a Comment