Sunday, August 24, 2014

Wedding centerpiece featuring My Romance


 Hi everyone!!  I have a cute little centerpiece or table decoration that would be perfect for a wedding celebration to share with you today!
I made a floral topiary that sits in a crystal dish.

This is a fun and pretty simple decoration to do.  I used 2 coordinating sheets of paper from the Bella! My Romance and punch a bunch of hydrangea flowers.  I stacked 2 flowers and used a stick pin through the center to attach the flowers to a styrofoam ball.

I used the Bella! Foiled project cards and Die Cut Pack to create this sweet tag for the centerpiece.

Here's a close-up of the flowers.

And don't forget the paper butterflies that sweetly top the topiary.  There will be a tutorial on how to fold these butterflies in just a couple of days.  Make sure to check  back to see how easy it is to create your own paper butterflies!

Supplies used:

Thanks for stopping by and Happy Scrapping!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment