Friday, October 31, 2014

Happy Halloween!!!


Hi everyone!!  Happy Halloween!!  Pattie here to share with you a sweet and not too spooky Jack-o-Lantern I made using Ruby Rock-It papers and a plastic jar.

I just love the way this turned out.  I used a few papers from the Bella! Year in Review range and the Country Cooking range and cut out some leaves and flowers with a die.  Sometimes you may find a paper that has the most perfect print, but may not be quite the right color or shade that you are looking for.  I say, go ahead and use it!!  That's what I did with these papers.  I loved the prints, so I decided to ink them up and add some glitter.


Here  is a close-up of the leaves and flowers.



Supplies used:

Have a safe and fun Halloween!!  And Happy Scrapping!!


No comments:

Post a Comment