Monday, February 9, 2015

Love Jar


Hi Everyone!!  I have a fun project to share with you today.  Since February is the month that we celebrate love (I think we should celebrate love every month, lol), I thought , why not make a love note jar.  I'm going to fill this sweet little jar with love notes for my family and whenever they need a little pick me up, they'll find one in the jar.

        
I used the new release from CHA, Bella! Rustic Charm.  I love the colors of this paper range- pinks, mint and black.  I'm in heaven!

I used one of the new Fundamentals Tags as a base for this tag.  Then I layered cute little die-cuts from the die-cut Pack.

Here are some close-ups.  And of course, I painted a bell jar a sweet pink to match my tag.


Supplies used:

Thanks for stopping by and Happy Scrapping!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment