Monday, June 15, 2015

Happy Father's Day!!!


Hi everyone!! I have a sweet little Father's Day project to share with you.  I love my Daddy and wanted to make something for him and me.  Father's are there to nurture, protect and guide you.  They are every girl's first love.

This month we are having a product swap with Clear Scraps.  I used their beautiful album in a different way.  As much as I love mini albums, I wanted something that I could visually see every time I walk down my hallway.  So I used a couple of the album pages to create this wall hanging.

I used the KraftyGoodness range from Bella to make this wall hanging, along with some of the ever beautiful Bella! Florals

Supplies used:

Clear Scraps:


Happy Father's Day to all of the wonderful Fathers out there!!!  Especially to my Dad.  I love you with all of my heart!!
Thanks for stopping by and Happy scrapping




No comments:

Post a Comment