Thursday, July 23, 2015

A little touch of Vintage


Hi everyone!!   I have this cute little mail-holder to share with you today.  If you are like me, mail mysteriously appears kind of everywhere in your home- kitchen counters, dining room table, coffee table.  Well, this is going to be my solution.  I saw this cute distressed wire hanger while out and thought- Bella! Florals would look beautiful on this!!
I used my favorite Bella! Sugar Candy Cardstock and created some box pleats to trim the edge of the basket.  

I glittered up some flowers, tied some silky bows from ribbon and used some lace from my stash to embellish.  Lastly, I used one of the new Tags from the Fundamentals collection.  Love these!!!

Supplies used:

Thanks for stopping by!!  Happy scrapping!



No comments:

Post a Comment